• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

I am considering a project to amuse me and perhaps improve my coding and weather skills.  I would really like to keep track of the various ensemble predictions for temperatures as they change day to day.  Does anyone know where I can access numerical data for GEFS temperature outputs for a specific weather station from day 1 to Day 15?  I would love to have all the ensemble members available so I could plot a mean and a spread.

Just now, cbmclean said:

I am considering a project to amuse me and perhaps improve my coding and weather skills.  I would really like to keep track of the various ensemble predictions for temperatures as they change day to day.  Does anyone know where I can access numerical data for GEFS temperature outputs for a specific weather station from day 1 to Day 15?  I would love to have all the ensemble members available so I could plot a mean and a spread.

Sounds like the return of Weather Machine. 

Who remembers that character? CRUSH KILL DESTROY!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MDstorm said:

As a frontline healthcare worker, I am up for the COVID-19 vaccine next week.  Anybody received their vaccine doses yet?

Got the 1st Moderna shot on 12/31. Due for the 2nd shot on 1/27. Outside of the standard sore arm, I had a bit of tiredness the next afternoon but nothing crazy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Round Hill WX said:

Got the 1st Moderna shot on 12/31. Due for the 2nd shot on 1/27. Outside of the standard sore arm, I had a bit of tiredness the next afternoon but nothing crazy.

I will also be getting the Moderna vaccine.  Glad to hear that you tolerated the vaccine well. The efficacy and safety of the vaccine seems to be good.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Just cracked open a 2nd one . Excellent beer . Probably top 5 ipa for me . Listening to the New Wave music channel on DT :guitar:

7%  ABV

My 2 teen daughters got me that 80s lunch box for Xmas.  They know I LOVE Star Wars stuff lol.

I rocked a similar one in Elementary school 

The lunchbox is sweet.  The IPA thermos is a nice touch.

;)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic