Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

4 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Stop worrying about what someone thinks of Ji. Stop worrying about what they think of you.  Stop worrying about if it’s going to snow.  Stop worrying about defending how you worry.  Stop worrying about worrying. Just stop worrying. Find something you enjoy that brings you peace in the moment and do that more.  If you have anxiety I seriously suggest you not invest your emotions in something that is unpredictable and you have no control in and is guaranteed to disappoint you 99% of the time!  That’s a really bad idea.  Do things that give you agency over your emotions. Life’s too short to torture yourself. Plenty of other people will do that for you! 

For some reason this plays in my head like that speech from trainspotting

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f--king big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of f--king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f--k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f--king junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f--ked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroinsnow?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Seems like it hasn't rained for awhile. My driveway looks pretty normal.

It's gotten dry,  but not too cold. We cant even do that right anymore.

we are now officially in a La Nina. Dry,warm and boring

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic