• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

Not sure why everyone is on Ji. He’s no different now than he’s ever been. His comments don’t change the weather. Some won’t admit that they are anxious and/or disappointed. It’s a natural reaction. We are easily gonna go at least three weeks from our last snow chance right at the height of winter with basically no chance at snow. If we saw good opportunities in the immediate horizon nobody would pay his comments any mind. He is pretty funny sometimes. You have to admit.

We can’t control whether or not it snows but we can control how we treat each other.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not sure why everyone is on Ji. He’s no different now than he’s ever been. His comments don’t change the weather. Some won’t admit that they are anxious and/or disappointed. It’s a natural reaction. We are easily gonna go at least three weeks from our last snow chance right at the height of winter with basically no chance at snow. If we saw good opportunities in the immediate horizon nobody would pay his comments any mind. He is pretty funny sometimes. You have to admit.

We can’t control whether or not it snows but we can control how we treat each other.

He doesn't bother me, and he still makes me chuckle sometimes even though his routine is old and never changes.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Lol you work with children everyday of course you can say this :hurrbear:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I feel like we do this every year. Part of our winter ritual.

I know I haven't helped matters, as I really do not like Ji, but he's been around a long time and he does know what he is talking about, I'm just tired of his schtick. Always have been, always will. 

I just ignore him so I don't have to worry about treating him any way, and I encourage others who aren't a fan of his posting style to do the same. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

It's simply amazing.  Day after day after day.

Remember this conversation (if) when it eventually snows again and 10 minutes later the sun is shining bright for days uninterrupted. 

What’s cool here is the temp has been between 30 and 39 since Saturday evening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JakkelWx said:

I just noticed that there's been a storm south of Nova Scotia that's been sitting there for days. Must be a new semi-permanent feature that will stay with us for 2 months at a time late Dec-Feb

For a while, the models showed that sitting over my house. :(  

I just received some scraps in the end. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic