Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Winter, c'mon now. Thomas being "very good" is a great compliment to him and WFT. But he's not within a million miles of the same type of weapon at TE as Waller or Kittle or Kelce. 

I never said he was. I said he’s the next one. We can revisit this in a couple of years.

7 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I just don’t think they’re a good team but then again, I don’t track football anywhere as much as hockey so I could be way off.  

They are not a particularly good team, but they can defend and have a legit pass rush. And if Gibson is healthy, a run game to control clock. Decent formula for making things difficult on teams. I will be curious what the line opens at. If  it is Tampa -8.5 or so, I’d prob lean WFT and take the points.

6 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I just don’t think they’re a good team but then again, I don’t track football anywhere as much as hockey so I could be way off.  

They’re defense is solid, and yeah, the offense is pretty bad, but if Gibson and Smith are healthy, they could surprise. And don’t forget, they’ll be playing in a snowstorm.

• Weenie 1

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

They are not a particularly good team, but they can defend and have a legit pass rush. And if Gibson is healthy, a run game to control clock. Decent formula for making things difficult on teams. I will be curious what the line opens at. If  it is Tampa -8.5 or so, I’d prob lean WFT and take the points.

Opening line is Tampa -7.5 and O/U 46.5

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, H2O said:

A win is a win.  No one picked the WTFs to be anywhere near the NFC east lead.  And they did it with a QB running around on 1.5 legs.  Hail Football Team!!!

I agree that a win is a win and congrats on making the playoffs....that said I beg to differ, most probably though that the WTFs would be around a 7-9 team they just didn't know that would win the division lol. Good luck man hope they don't embarrass your city next week lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I agree that a win is a win and congrats on making the playoffs....that said I beg to differ, most probably though that the WTFs would be around a 7-9 team they just didn't know that would win the division lol. Good luck man hope they don't embarrass your city next week lol

They embarrass the city every day Snyder owns it but at least they are in the playoffs.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Snow missing to the south is the worst of all outcomes. I’d rather it be 60 and sunny.

Especially since it's only snowed (3" or more) once in the past 4 years here. I think Eastern NC had doubled my totals over the past few years. We'll get out typical slop in Mid March that nobody wants.

Since the Vikings aren't in the playoffs that will give me more time to look for the pattern breakdown and the inevitable thaw.....stay vigilant, I may start a blog. I've already started gathering my buzz words and phrases please add if you would like

Meh

Bootleg

Pac puke

torch

thaw

trends after 1 run

fail scenario

saw it coming but didn't want to say just yet

I called it I was right

18 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Since the Vikings aren't in the playoffs that will give me more time to look for the pattern breakdown and the inevitable thaw.....stay vigilant, I may start a blog. I've already started gathering my buzz words and phrases please add if you would like

Meh

Bootleg

Pac puke

torch

thaw

trends after 1 run

fail scenario

saw it coming but didn't want to say just yet

I called it I was right

Displaced Alaskan trof/West Coast ridge

SSW mucked things up

Nina climo