Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

20 minutes ago, snowfan said:

They probably matchup more favorably with Pittsburgh. Being the 5 seed gets you @ TITANS, then @ Chiefs. Seems to be the more difficult path, IMO. 

Go Texans!  If Colts win (which they absolutely should) and Titans lose, then Ravens are @ Colts.  

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Go Texans!  If Colts win (which they absolutely should) and Titans lose, then Ravens are @ Colts.  

I would rather play the Titans. Their D is very soft. Colts D is way more talented. Raven's D should be as healthy as they have been all season, and up for the challenge.

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

I would rather play the Titans. Their D is very soft. Colts D is way more talented. Raven's D should be as healthy as they have been all season, and up for the challenge.

Ugh, I dunno.  They can't seem to hold Derrick Henry for 4 quarters.  

Just now, snowfan said:

Against hot garbage coming down the stretch though. Winning at Tennessee will be tough.

Browns are a playoff team. They ran for 265 against the Steelers back in game one before the run game really got going. Not saying it will be easy. It shouldn't be. The fans might fear the Titans, but I guarantee you the Ravens would love to see them again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

And with that...we are in!! Now to get the biggest monkey of our back...and go on from there!! LET'S GO!! Go Ravens!!

Although it will be historically easier...we have done a lot better in their stadium in the playoffs than trying to play them here. I feel a lot better playing them there than here!

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Although it will be historically easier...we have done a lot better in their stadium in the playoffs than trying to play them here. I feel a lot better playing them there than here!

If fans believe their team is legit and can make a super bowl run, they don't fear any matchup. After that OT loss, and the horrible playoff game last year, I want the Titans.

WDI too!

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

• Like 1

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

Yeah I am not sure how I would react I'm sure I would be quite emotional. I was for both Twins WS wins

22 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Probably the same way I felt after the Caps won the SC. I cried like a baby. Just out of seeing something I never thought would happen given years of crushing losses. 

But mainly I cried because I missed my dad and what his reaction would have been since he was the one who got me into hockey. I wish I could have shared that feeling of happiness with him. Still do.... :(

• Like 10

2 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Well, we don't ever have to worry about that.

• Haha 1

Let me just bring myself back to reality here.. it's looking like the Jan 8th storm is going to be a December 2018 disaster watching NC and S VA get crushed while I get absolutely nothing. Knowing my luck it will rain on the 12th and that's even if there's a storm.. then it will be cold and dry for the rest of January until February torches. Disaster comparable to last winter.

13 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Let me just bring myself back to reality here.. it's looking like the Jan 8th storm is going to be a December 2018 disaster watching NC and S VA get crushed while I get absolutely nothing. Knowing my luck it will rain on the 12th and that's even if there's a storm.. then it will be cold and dry for the rest of January until February torches. Disaster comparable to last winter.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic