Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Not lower John...it was .1...1/10th of an inch of precipitation.  That was the point..at least for me.  If the NAM showed 1” of precip on the cape..that would have been much more reasonable in my mind. But it showed 1/10 of an inch.  

What the f are you talking about. Quit evading the point… 1/10 is less than 3 inches that’s the point nothing else people are wanting the siding with a big one not the little one there is no other point that is the attitude. Stop it

As far as the NAM ...for the record I don’t think so but that wasn’t the original point

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

If the Euro busts this close in...it’s gonna be an incredibly long winter.

I mean when you’re 24 hrs before go time, and theres modeling that shows practically nothing, and the Euro and its ensembles show high end solid advisory snows....you gotta go with the Euro right now.  So if it flops on its face with this, that’s going to be a huge hole in its armor. 

Euro has busted already this close in

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

What the f are you talking about. Quit evading the point… 1/10 is less than 3 inches that’s the point nothing else people are wanting the siding with a big one not the little one there is no other point that is the attitude. Stop it

You stop it you Freak!  God...nobody better dare question your dumb ass psycho babble.  Grow the hell up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Keeps on sailing NE which is true of all the MESOS,  RGEM is just a better initial thump.

Yea true. If you’re out east though this will be painful watching her shake her thing out there in thongs...nice juicy bubble...but she can only get a socially distanced 6ft close to you before she puts on her sweatpants and walks away. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

As a forecaster, absolutely.

Ya and none of the pro forecasters have a discernible Bias 

I like the WPC snow maps as a super ensemble of weenie maps . On a 48 hour time frame they have virtually nobody with 50% or greater probs for 4” plus (ending 0z Wednesday ) . They have 40-50% for Sw ORH to Ne of Concord ,NH currently .They know what they are doing . I wanna see that map trend bullish by am or this is more likely that not Is a 1-4”  system for folks outside of Maine 

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya and none of the pro forecasters have a discernible Bias 

I like the WPC snow maps as a super ensemble of weenie maps . On a 48 hour time frame they have virtually nobody with 50% or greater probs for 4” plus (ending 0z Wednesday ) . They know what they are doing . I wanna see that map trend bullish by am or this is more likely that not  a 1-4”  system for folks outside of Maine 

That's because this system is trash. I'm a biased weenie and I wouldn't give basically anywhere cept DE Maine 4"+ probs.

• Like 1