Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This reminds me of a weaker version of the March 2018 event that nailed e MA with the mid level goodies.

I’d like to see the h5 look tighten up just a smidge more to get on board with double digits anywhere outside of downeast. 

Euro is basically nearly there but it’s just leaving enough slack on the east side of the shortwave to make me worried about losing the baroclinic zone east quickly after the initial midlevel thump that gives widespread advisory snows from CT to MA. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

This storm is a PITA.  Modeling has been horrendous, but I guess that’s to be expected with the developing block.  I’d still lean on the Euro as it’s still historically been a lock for storms this close in but the meso models like the NAM and RGEM do make you question it.

You’ve had only Maine getting snow. So gotta stick with that 

• Haha 1

Interesting p/c for Pit2.

Sunday Night
A 50 percent chance of snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Monday Night
Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Tuesday
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Tuesday Night
A chance of snow before 1am, then a chance of snow showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

1 minute ago, DotRat_Wx said:

It infuriates me to look at this map. It looks like a png I pulled off the internet in high school. The guy can't make a better map? Seriously

I actually kind of liked it. Bear in mind I uploaded a low resolution version. I like that you can zoom in and see the towns.

• Like 1