Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

This whole week was always with a rancid airmass. The fact we are entertaining some events is gravy. People need to be reminded of that. 

lol.  And last week you were being seen as the ultimate Debbie Downer for being realistic with regard to the upcoming week...Now, the upcoming week is upon us and your past thoughts are still in check. 

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t think that part of the storm is going to hit SNE. It’s going to be the initial thump from the main vortmax that is pretty far west...that’s the part id expect to look better as we get closer. The ferocious CCB and stall is likely going to stay offshore though maybe eastern areas still get lucky. 

Yes

7 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

lol.  And last week you were being seen as the ultimate Debbie Downer for being realistic with regard to the upcoming week...Now, the upcoming week is upon us and your past thoughts are still in check. 

The irony is that this week is looking better overall than I thought last week. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The irony is that this week is looking better overall than I thought last week. :lol: 

Seriously...I remember like 5 days saying that anything before the first 8-10 days of January ends is gravy....lol. Now we might have two systems to follow. 

• Like 1

Just now, moneypitmike said:

How's the watch you were saying would be up this morning doing?  Let me know when the days and days of snow begin.

I missed it by 12-18 hours. Was just a bit too early .

Snow showers / light snow Tuesday and Wednesday.. so that makes Sunday into Monday and then those two days. 

• Haha 1