Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

19 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I am sorry, but the SE MA and RI areas that missed out on the 78 Blizzard amounts need this one to materialize.  It would never be on the 78 Blizzard's level intensity wise, but the models show us every new run that there is a Quebec High present that keeps the northerly component to the surface winds west of the surface low.  That should keep the dynamics in play and allow the coastal plain to be heavy snows.

You had your ‘78 in 2005. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

V16 GFS is a bit late to the party too. Not gonna get it done for anything higher than advisory stuff except for downeast. 

Call me a weenie if you want, but this one seems likes it's gone outside eastern areas getting clipped and maybe some Maine coast stuff with the retrograde. Hopefully things change tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Call me a weenie if you want, but this one seems likes it's gone outside eastern areas getting clipped and maybe some Maine coast stuff with the retrograde. Hopefully things change tomorrow.

Maybe, but i think some of these globals are allowing the baroclinicity to escape too quickly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

All of the models are headed that way now. 

I may look dumb putting myself out here for this: but in the past 24-36 hours of following these runs: 

I remain stubborn in expecting an event. Even if it’s just 3 inches 

run to run to me has simply not been consistent enough to call it off at this point.