Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Significant upper middle Atlantic S/CNE mix/snow potential Jan 3+

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re young. Plenty of days ahead to start the IPA scene 

I’ve lost taste for beer over the years and I don’t like the drunken state. My migranes also act up the morning after if I have too much so that’s another deterrent. I’ll do a truly or two for a slight buzz but that’s it. 

I do edibles in low doses to relax. Rarely do I push it to be floored. 

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ve lost taste for beer over the years and I don’t like the drunken state. My migranes also act up the morning after if I have too much so that’s another deterrent. I’ll do a truly or two for a slight buzz but that’s it. 

I’ve found over the years they help my migraines as far as less frequency . I’ve got Sumitriptan  for them that helps limit the pain and down time when I get one. It’s interesting how they affect so many millions of people 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m going 2-4” along 84 west of river and 4-8” east. 

I was thinking 1-3 around here....just enough to cover the ground again, more towards the north and east again. They can have it though, I imagine our time is coming later in the month and suppression becomes the issue. We may be happy with being further SW...

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

2 drink max over here. I ain’t in college anymore.

Yea. Sometimes at gatherings or weddings I’ll push it a little cuz I tend to loose myself in the moment lol but I usually regret in the morning when my head starts pounding and my eyes feel like I’m getting stabbed...just not worth it. 

Anyway, lets get the euro op on board cuz it’s acting like the gfs did for Dex 17th. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I was thinking 1-3 around here....just enough to cover the ground again, more towards the north and east again. They can have it though, I imagine our time is coming later in the month and suppression becomes the issue. We may be happy with being further SW...

Probably the safer call atm, agree. Our time could be later this month but never know how the ball bounces so we gotta score when we can.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve found over the years they help my migraines as far as less frequency . I’ve got Sumitriptan  for them that helps limit the pain and down time when I get one. It’s interesting how they affect so many millions of people 

I’ll take a look at Sumitriptan. Never took it but I’ve been on several different meds in my 20’s and tapered it off in my 30’s to the point now that I only use natural remedies like meditation. I prefer it that way thesedays.

2 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

Ha yeah. I would much rather be on the coast than land locked any day (that's why highest property values are on the coast). To each their own I guess!

Westerly RI has in my opinion always been a pleasant middle class town. I lived there high school and part college years. It was a little utopia 

• Like 2