Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is the kind of event that will produce a monster band N of guidance.....not the 1/26 garbage.

I don't love relying on MLM but I hope it snows next week. The odds may be low but at least we have a seat at the table.

I'll gladly take a 2-3" event and be grateful but I think first week or so of Feb has that big Miller B potential.

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I don't love relying on MLM but I hope it snows next week. The odds may be low but at least we have a seast at the table.

I'll gladly take a 2-3" event and be grateful but I think first week or so of Feb has that big Miller B potential.

Watch 1/29 turn into Steve's Jan 2011 lol He'd be out in the yard tossing doggie terd up into the air like confetti 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

If the mid-atlantic gets a MECS while I haven't accumulated since December, I'm gonna lose my ****. 

How bout that wintry look out west in SF Bay Area.....if my parents house gets measurable in january and I haven't i'm also gonna lose my shit.......some real bull S going on here.....

27 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

How bout that wintry look out west in SF Bay Area.....if my parents house gets measurable in january and I haven't i'm also gonna lose my shit.......some real bull S going on here.....

I hadn't realized that you had any shit left to lose, at this point.

• Haha 1