Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

20 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I first joined Eastern in  2004.  This is by far the most tedious winter discussion thread of all those years.

M A K E    I T   S T O P.

Yup! That's when I started lurking here, The only thing that comes close is 11/12 after the halloween storm. Even then we had at least a few couple inchers to track

10 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z eps was pretty decent looking...one more bump north would be ideal though...it’s good that primary is trying to rip up into Ohio...would like to get it tickling CLE eventually  

image.png.3e9bce7a28b82d31517bd37a129bc65b.png

image.png.21ea2a55bf891138c293d5e87ed6d332.png

This was the 00z run. 

image.png.4ff6a2376344de9af6d96df26db56cd8.png

image.png.e13c76a198d3838e140632cca3b89df6.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All those good vibes on models and north trends yesterday totally gone. -NAO are no good for New England . Cold and dry now into early Feb. What in the sam hell happened last night? Op euro with a dusting to the pike is the wettest . EPS went way south 

Euro was 2-4” pike south. You ok man?

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All those good vibes on models and north trends yesterday totally gone. -NAO are no good for New England . Cold and dry now into early Feb. What in the sam hell happened last night? Op euro with a dusting to the pike is the wettest . EPS went way south 

So  the three to four inches on the ground by the weekend is out?

4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Normally, I’d say that looks decent for at least advisory snows up to the Pike. Maybe even S NH. This winter, not so sure. 

You’re not wrong. It’s weakening as it approaches... so the further east and northeast you are, the worse off.

Im not expecting much here honestly. Maybe SW CT gets something decent.

Even on the guidance hitting us.... by the time it reaches most of the area, it’s pretty weak sauce.

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

You’re not wrong. It’s weakening as it approaches... so the further east and northeast you are, the worse off.

Im not expecting much here honestly. Maybe SW CT gets something decent.

Even on the guidance hitting us.... by the time it reaches most of the area, it’s pretty weak sauce.

Well shoot, but I agree. Besides maybe Ray, I’m in a pretty bad spot for this one. SW CT looks good for a few.