• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

At least it seems like we'll get some cold air soon, which is definitely an improvement. Looks like the -EPO shot didn't disappear as we approached it in time. 4 days out, and solid -2 to -2.5 sigma values still forecast, and seems to stay at least slightly negative through almost the end of January. Cross-ensemble package agreement here.

image.png.c675f192f5b37be21e3a990afdeccc23.png

image.png.d3feed76e1c1ee72282051bb31d395e2.png

8 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

At least it seems like we'll get some cold air soon, which is definitely an improvement. Looks like the -EPO shot didn't disappear as we approached it in time. 4 days out, and solid -2 to -2.5 sigma values still forecast, and seems to stay at least slightly negative through almost the end of January. Cross-ensemble package agreement here.

image.png.c675f192f5b37be21e3a990afdeccc23.png

image.png.d3feed76e1c1ee72282051bb31d395e2.png

Lots of perturbed members in here.

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Looking great! Snowy 

Isn't that what you said to to many days ago? Lol

For real though. 1/2 of you are so in the toilet with this Winter. I also am missing the Snow and I'm hoping for some real Snow soon. But, what I am not doing is writing anything off until Winter is over. Do you guys realize when you poo-poo all over this particular forum that you are ruining it for all others who are here to talk about whatever upcoming threats there are? If your that distraught, just leave those comments in the banter section.. Not here. I can't beleive your not tired of hearing yourselves crying. Lololololololol. So.. For those who want to stay and discuss upcoming events and are ready to put on there big boys and girls pants, then we have a productive forum. For those who do not, just dont say anything at all. Most don't want to hear it. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s literally been a month since the last snow. Very hard to wrap head around that .  Can’t even manage a weak system to drop an inch . Back to reading Freak and Phinny slapping dongs over upslope . Thank the dear lord for IPA’s

Climo coldest day of the year coming up this week. Car nape season starts in a few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Here’s a good mind-bender....BOS/ORH/BDL are all still above average for snowfall to date. 

Granted, BOS is only 0.3” above normal, so they will fall behind after today, but it still supports your point to an even greater extent than you were making. 

In  a way, that context puts an exclamation point on how crappy the last month has been.  We're in a constant state of late March/early April conditions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

In  a way, that context puts an exclamation point on how crappy the last month has been.  We're in a constant state of late March/early April conditions.

I got s coating last week, I think north Worcester got a bit more, I was up there earlier this week and they still had a solid coating on the ground.

40 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s literally been a month since the last snow. Very hard to wrap head around that .  Can’t even manage a weak system to drop an inch . Back to reading Freak and Phinny slapping dongs over upslope . Thank the dear lord for IPA’s

You wonder if they have a secret handshake? Maybe flap it around and knight each other with their sword?

• Haha 5