Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I haven’t looked at that new v16 run yet but that mid-level band is way out there to the west.  Mid-levels must be way west given that band location.

Yeah it basically runs right up and over Phin into southern QC before slowly moving east. Great upslope signal but I'd be worried about dry slotting for a bit if I were him (not that he doesn't clean up either way). Regardless, countless runs left

Just now, mreaves said:

I know guys in that NEK blue stripe who would be pretty bitter about that outcome. Especially after having to head south after the 40” in December. 

There's bitterness everywhere with how this has gone so far, All was good until the grinch visit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, mreaves said:

I know guys in that NEK blue stripe who would be pretty bitter about that outcome. Especially after having to head south after the 40” in December. 

That’s the classic Upper Valley/St Johnsbury downslope in strong SE flow.  The Met students at Lyndon know what’s up, lol.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It initially was the 10th.. then the 15th.. then the 20th.. now it’s the 23rd . See a pattern ?

Yeah, and the 18z GFS said now it's the 26th and gave us the final FU with that system going SE from NC to Bermuda.   And follows up with another cutter at the end of the run.  :lmao:

• Weenie 1