Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

jburns

7 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

We are actually in the 6-7 day range with this possibility... yeah I know the way winter has gone , it's a long shot but let's see how things trend...

Meet me in the whining thread on Monday . Hard to have hope this late in season and marginal cold air. Good luck to you. I might would have hope if I lived in your neck of the woods. We just can’t get enough cold air this far south it seems 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

We are actually in the 6-7 day range with this possibility... yeah I know the way winter has gone , it's a long shot but let's see how things trend...

Yes, you and Buddy may be the only ones in this forum with a shot.  I think there may be a recall ballot going around already to remove Virginia from the Southeast.  So ya' better be careful touting all that snow.  :P:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kvegas-wx said:

Yes, you and Buddy may be the only ones in this forum with a shot.  I think there may be a recall ballot going around already to remove Virginia from the Southeast.  So ya' better be careful touting all that snow.  :P:lol:

Haha. Yeah I know @Buddy1987 ,@Disc and myself are in the minority , further north than most on the forum , either way,  you never know what March will bring. 

14 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

18z GFS Ensemble... FWIW , not bad for next weekend 20210227_182017.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I’ve been ignoring this the past few days, but I see this carrot keeps dangling in front of me :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, nwohweather said:

What a wonderful stretch of weather! Got a solid sun tan out by the pool today. Let’s hope we send the cold air packing and get severe weather season rolling

Shush it mister :angry: It will be molten lava outside soon enough :P  

Seriously though, mid March is looking interesting for a severe threat somewhere in the south  :whistle: 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Man I’ll take suppressed solutions all day everyday (in this timeframe lol) with a setup like that and a coastal bomb. This has piqued my interest. That’s a heckuva hp and this is a storm that could go bonkers from a deepening perspective. Really has the big dog potential 

I will invite you to join me in the whining thread by Monday. I refuse to get sucked in

58 minutes ago, CAD_Wedge_NC said:

Yep, and when it starts it will continue up until verification time. Question is.... how far will it get?

My Vote is Indianapolis. Jk I’d much rather be in this Spot than looking Money 5/6 days out. It sounds Dumb but I used to only follow something if it was in Range for the NAM. (84hrs). Any later and it’s just wishful thinking I believe idk

25 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

My Vote is Indianapolis. Jk I’d much rather be in this Spot than looking Money 5/6 days out. It sounds Dumb but I used to only follow something if it was in Range for the NAM. (84hrs). Any later and it’s just wishful thinking I believe idk

I actually like where this storm is at for now. Cold air comes in from east of mountains which helps too

18 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

I actually like where this storm is at for now. Cold air comes in from east of mountains which helps too

Yea I agree. I’d actually want it Suppressed until Tuesday jmo I think another thing we need to hope for is an Overnight event. I’m not a “Sun Angle” “Soil temp” guy but I won’t deny it would be rather Difficult at 3PM in Early March. Atleast we have something to keep an eye on that’s all we can ask for at this point

• Like 1