• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

jburns

Seems like as long as we have a weak SER, we’re sitting in a pattern that’ll be hard pressed to produce snow and will keep producing many cold rains with occasional light icing opportunities. If the cold air can’t be dominant, let’s just hope the SER becomes robust and lets rock into March with 70s and dry weather. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

Really rooting for it to snow Friday to see some high school football on a snow covered field (NC high school football season kicks off Friday night). 

That would be cool but I'm sure if it snowed that much they would postpone or cancel games. Are they even allowing fans at the games? Sorry off topic. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wncsnow said:

That would be cool but I'm sure if it snowed that much they would postpone or cancel games. Are they even allowing fans at the games? Sorry off topic. 

As it currently stands 100 spectators allowed regardless of venue size. There’s a bill in the NC senate right now to allow 40% of capacity at games. In addition, the Gov is supposed to announce some loosening of restrictions this week, supposedly. 

46 minutes ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

As it currently stands 100 spectators allowed regardless of venue size. There’s a bill in the NC senate right now to allow 40% of capacity at games. In addition, the Gov is supposed to announce some loosening of restrictions this week, supposedly. 

Cool. I may go watch the titans get whipped like they always do. 

• Haha 1