• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

jburns

I think anyone north and west of 40/85 still has a shot right now, especially north of US 70 in that corridor. 

It’s always fun in this forum when everyone in the forum uses those three as demarcation lines. :). I’m exactly 3 miles north of 40/85 and 1 mile north of 70 here on the Alamance/Guilford border.

9 minutes ago, btownheel said:

It’s always fun in this forum when everyone in the forum uses those three as demarcation lines. :). I’m exactly 3 miles north of 40/85 and 1 mile north of 70 here on the Alamance/Guilford border.

Honestly, this is sort of an opposite land scenario where N Orange and N Durham might fare better than Guilford and Alamance. We’ll see, I’m just glad to still be in the game. 

2 hours ago, gritsnc said:

I'm in Stokes County, so definitely north of 40. Although the last system we got gave Kernersville more than me.

I'm 4 miles north of downtown Kville.  We might have had flurries at best while downtown got a good ground covering per my mother in law.

9 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

Hard to say man... the EURO is pretty ugly... tough to bet against it

Eh.. if there’s one year it will be this year. There’s a lot of continuity with other models. I get people are chapped because every promising pattern and every storm within 5 days just epically fails but this one is gonna pull through! I’m going Jebman on this one. Fatties ripping and a decent storm north of NC/VA border. Real winners may very well end up being RIC and eastern NC

Just now, Buddy1987 said:

Eh.. if there’s one year it will be this year. There’s a lot of continuity with other models. I get people are chapped because every promising pattern and every storm within 5 days just epically fails but this one is gonna pull through! I’m going Jebman on this one. Fatties ripping and a decent storm north of NC/VA border. Real winners may very well end up being RIC and eastern NC

My guess right now for the "epicenter" for this storm will be right around route 460. From Roanoke east to Lynchburg... to far north from there will be a cutoff and to far south from there will be to warm... just a guess for now.