Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2021

jburns

2 minutes ago, BullCityWx said:

There's too many maps to post but it's a beautiful storm. Verbatim, not a big event for north of say 40 but there's no reason that wouldnt fill in. 

Yeah that is a nice little storm. One thing I've been noticing is that any warmup per se has been muted by the midels time and time again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BornAgain13 said:

Yes the day 8.5 Euro would be a widespread winter storm taken verbatim and definitely would probably see the moisture more north than what is showing... let's hope the ensembles bite...

Even if they dont I think the next three weeks especially are above average for seeing something pop here in the SE.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BullCityWx said:

He’s excellent at mid range pattern recognition. I’ve never even a big fan of his in the short range.

I get it and I agree on the mid range thing.  But he blames everyone else for hype and he's just as bad as anyone.  His short range maps he puts out are abysmal

9 minutes ago, CentralNC said:

I get it and I agree on the mid range thing.  But he blames everyone else for hype and he's just as bad as anyone.  His short range maps he puts out are abysmal

Honestly, his maps would be really solid if he just cut his totals in half. It's like he posts his max potential map every storm by accident, or something

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BullCityWx said:

If you draw a line from New Bern straight back to the tennessee line in Macon County within about 30 miles N or S of that line, thats the focus of this run. Almost a true M&M storm. 

Dropping some macon county love! Of course I'll be in Florida next week

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NCSNOW said:

The South of the Border Crusher: Actually just misses to the north. Pedro would have been  happy in 9 days. Is that place still open??

sn10_acc.us_ma.png

I've been watching this board for many years now and I honestly cant recall a storm modeled like that.  I'm gonna say that doesnt pan out quite that way.

• Haha 2