Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Medium/Long Range Disco Thread

yoda

5 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

The real wildcard is the rogue vort over se Canada that splits off and then rotates south. All the models had that piece today except the Ukie. It can go extremely well like the para and you get a full on phase, or crappy like cmc and euro where it’s late and kind of slingshots it east. We’re 6 days out right now. No where close to a solution

You mentioned the similarities wrt that vort to March 2001. We all know how that worked out. I'm still not intrested yet in this potential. Too many timing concerns and things that need to go just right imho.

Just now, Ji said:

if you all beat us--you shoud fire you entire front office. Dropping from 3 to 10 in the draft smh

Agreed, but never doubt backups playing for next years contract lol. I wish we would start Sudfield. I got my 76ers anyway.

ralph I’m surprised the ensembles don’t interest you... this is earlier run but that’s a good signal 

484F8FA6-5BA9-4DDC-A86F-6A222575AC4A.png

2 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Agreed, but never doubt backups playing for next years contract lol. I wish we would start Sudfield. I got my 76ers anyway.

ralph I’m surprised the ensembles don’t interest you... this is earlier run but that’s a good signal 

484F8FA6-5BA9-4DDC-A86F-6A222575AC4A.png

The ensemble means have little interest surprisingly vs the ops.

3 minutes ago, Ji said:

Euro gets snow up for here WxUSAF storm

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Hi Rez Euro is a big hit for just about everyone for the storm on the 12th.

3-5” deal verbatim. Lots of room there for a bigger outcome IMO. Euro nearly phases the shortwaves but then just kind of shears it out. A little odd. Glad something still showed that storm window after the rest of the 12z suite mostly made a list out of me.

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

3-5” deal verbatim. Lots of room there for a bigger outcome IMO. Euro nearly phases the shortwaves but then just kind of shears it out. A little odd. Glad something still showed that storm window after the rest of the 12z suite mostly made a list out of me.

Please let the storm on the 12th happen, if it does we can call it a winter

1 minute ago, Ji said:

i have not seen anything in the models that is getting as excited as the Mid December event. 

The one where the models were giving you 12-17" then you ended up with barely 4" and tons of freezy drizzle? That one?

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

The one where the models were giving you 12-17" then you ended up with barely 4" and tons of freezy drizzle? That one?

got 5 and a winter wonderland on top of it giving us one of the most beautiful chrismtas winter storms in a long time

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic