• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve Mega Front Disco/Obs

WinterWxLuvr

A few flurries on and off. Curiously, as much as I love snow, it's no bigger deal to me if it happens on Christmas than on any other day. Definitely in the minority there I suppose. Maybe because last year at this time, we were in Paris, which is the way to spend the holidays. That was worth 10 at-home Christmases with accumulating snows, or five Christmases with blizzards. Sure glad we went last year before COVID showed up. One of those trips when even though you know how much fun you're having at the time, in retrospect, you still think you weren't appreciating it enough while you were there. 

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

So this was a mega rainstorm, followed by a few flurries as temps gradually dropped from 60 to the low 30s. As usual, we suck. B)

I was thinking the same thing lol. The temp plummeted to an amazing 31 degrees by 5pm. A few days ago I saw temps modeled at 22 degrees by 5pm with 30-50 mph winds. Winds is 7 mph and it's hardly below freezing. 

• Like 1

21.8 was the high today...at the 7 am weather report for the day. Been bouncing between 19 and 20 all day with W winds 15-30 mph. Record 'cool max' is 19 from 1983, so that stands, but this will go in as 2nd, ahead of the 22 from 1985. Currently at 5:30 19.2 degrees with a 8.1 DP, wind is W at 13 gusting 22 with a WC of 6 degrees, about where it has been all day.

7 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

21.8 was the high today...at the 7 am weather report for the day. Been bouncing between 19 and 20 all day with W winds 15-30 mph. Record 'cool max' is 19 from 1983, so that stands, but this will go in as 2nd, ahead of the 22 from 1985. Currently at 5:30 19.2 degrees with a 8.1 DP, wind is W at 13 gusting 22 with a WC of 6 degrees, about where it has been all day.

At midnight last night it was at about 60 degrees here. I always forget how far west you are! 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic