Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve Mega Front Disco/Obs

WinterWxLuvr

4 minutes ago, Scraff said:

No. I did not put Bailey’s in my coffee (yet), but radar down by Fredericksburg seems to be blowing up a bit. :snowing:

Definitely does. The northeast movement seems to have stopped though. Seems like it keeps all hitting a wall in NOVA and not rotating up this way.

1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

Definitely does. The northeast movement seems to have stopped though. Seems like it keeps all hitting a wall in NOVA and not rotating up this way.

Maybe eventually some of that works it’s way up? We can hope. Models did have DC Xmas jackpotville though soooo...

• Weenie 2

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

Is it supposed to move north?  I thought it wasn’t 

Doesn't look like it really does. Latest HRRR run seems to have it fade out and then a new batch develops just north of there closer to and over DC right around Route 50 and then that eventually fizzles as well. It looks like we are most likely done up this way. DC and south though looks like they could see some nice action.

Just now, osfan24 said:

Doesn't look like it really does. Latest HRRR run seems to have it fade out and then a new batch develops just north of there closer to and over DC right around Route 50 and then that eventually fizzles as well. It looks like we are most likely done up this way.

I’m still listening.  I’m north of that band but just north.  Thank you my friend. 

12 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Temp dropped to 28 . Radar looks promising to the west 

Someone in N.Va probably gets 1-2" I bet 

Looks like a 3-5" snowstorm on radar. Heavy snow just sitting there. Models pretty much nailed the location yesterday. Im sure it will just snow itself out in place. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic