• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Christmas Eve/Christmas 2020 Arctic Express Snow Obs.

John1122

4 minutes ago, PowellVolz said:

Here is 640 at Broadway. You cannot tell it in the screenshot but looking at it live, it’s ripping it.
1e75badbe8074d24480e97023ea88c31.png

It looks like from that photo that TDOT has done a pretty good job on the interstate, Alcoa Hwy not so much.  Someone on the Knoxville Reddit page posted a shot of Gleason Rd. that was really bad.  They got stuck and had to walk home.  It'll be interesting to see how the roads fair tomorrow after the deep freeze tonight.  I'm planning to drive to Dekalb county tomorrow afternoon.  I figure it shouldn't be too bad on the main roads by then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It looks like from that photo that TDOT has done a pretty good job on the interstate, Alcoa Hwy not so much.  Someone on the Knoxville Reddit page posted a shot of Gleason Rd. that was really bad.  They got stuck and had to walk home.  It'll be interesting to see how the roads fair tomorrow after the deep freeze tonight.  I'm planning to drive to Dekalb county tomorrow afternoon.  I figure it shouldn't be too bad on the main roads by then.

Pretty healthy looking cluster moving down 75 towards Knoxville. Should come right over me. I’m at 4.25” now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PowellVolz said:

Pretty healthy looking cluster moving down 75 towards Knoxville. Should come right over me. I’m at 4.25” now.

You guys seem to do better in

northwest flow events in northwest Knox than we do in the Cedar Bluff area.  I am a little over 3 in and that is great for my area.  It would be great to get a little bonus but those streamers rarely work out for my area.

• Like 1

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic