• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Christmas Eve/Christmas 2020 Arctic Express Snow Obs.

John1122

• Mr Bob pinned this topic

Still 47 with rain the back edge keeps redevolping over me, though I notice a difference in the rain from an hour ago and now. Now the rain seems weighted heavier as in sleet that melted or mostly melted in the lower levels think the cold is deepening above me now (Ten Mile, Roane/Meigs county line)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just flooding down rain. Gonna be so close to ending here when the cold arrives. Just have to hope the backing happens. I may be too far West and this might be the time things verify more East than west on a modeled precip shield. 

I'm in the same boat as you on western periphery. Hoping that backing in the flow happens and has been under-modeled.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John1122 said:

Just flooding down rain. Gonna be so close to ending here when the cold arrives. Just have to hope the backing happens. I may be too far West and this might be the time things verify more East than west on a modeled precip shield. 

Sure hope things work out 4 you all back that way with the backing synoptic. Even without that you'll still do decent with the banding, I believe. 

• Like 3

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic