Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2020-2021 whining thread

BullCityWx

4 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

I kinda hope one of these storms turns into a 2” sleet storm and below freezing. That much sleet is pretty cool, and surprisingly not that difficult to drive in. Plus it sticks around forever 

I got lucky in ‘14 and got more sleet than ice when I was living in Columbia. Sledding was off the charts for almost a week. It was worth the scrapes I got as I hit sound barrier speed going down our favorite hill. :wub:  From Augusta to the SC coast wasn’t as lucky. One of the worst ice storms I’ve seen in the 30 something years here in SC. 

I got lucky in ‘14 and got more sleet than ice when I was living in Columbia. Sledding was off the charts for almost a week. It was worth the scrapes I got as I hit sound barrier speed going down our favorite hill. :wub:  From Augusta to the SC coast wasn’t as lucky. One of the worst ice storms I’ve seen in the 30 something years here in SC. 
.3" of ice, unfortunately, my mom's full blooded Chow Chow was outside the day before it hit (temps were in the 50s so we thought we were in the clear, but changed over faster than had been forecasted) and went into labor in the middle of the night...

Lost 8 out of 13 puppies, and the ground was frozen like a brick from SL/ZR (and got a dusting of snow on top) while having to dig those graves... That day royally sucked

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk