Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2020-2021 whining thread

BullCityWx

1 hour ago, eyewall said:

Nothing we can do about it and we are out of time. Now we will be fighting sun angle going forward and the models look like shite for the time being.

:hug:

Gotta love all of the people on this forum listing NAO, PNA, AO and whatever letter codes they can come up with like their secret government agencies or something. Lol. Remember when it just used to snow without needing all of this extra stuff? No, you don’t need this to be positive and that to be negative and yada, yada, yada for it to snow here. All you need is low pressure and high pressure. That’s it. Thank you being a part of Lilj4425’s whine of the day. BLOO Q KAZOO!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

:hug:

Gotta love all of the people on this forum listing NAO, PNA, AO and whatever letter codes they can come up with like their secret government agencies or something. Lol. Remember when it just used to snow without needing all of this extra stuff? No, you don’t need this to be positive and that to be negative and yada, yada, yada for it to snow here. All you need is low pressure and high pressure. That’s it. Thank you being a part of Lilj4425’s whine of the day. BLOO Q KAZOO!!!!

Lmao this is true, but I mean In the end Models are Computers idc how much “Data” is built in and infiltrated every day.... look at this weekend.... while they weren’t horribly off let’s be honest they 98% didn’t have a clue. It’s Feb 7. No need to give up until March 10th Jmo and as @msuwx said the other day no we haven’t torched, and I’ve actually “Seen” snow 5x this winter Yea it’s only combined for about 1.5-2” but still. This isn’t the NE/MA Forum.I’m sorry but if you’re anywhere on this Forum not named Boone and expect a storm every winter such as Feb14’/Dec18’ or even a seasonal total of 10+ your just a Weenie wishcaster bc Climo simply doesn’t support that except maybe every 3/4 yrs you like data so much, well that’s clearly in the data ...... Ik it’s been tough but this is like the idiot on Twitter trying to say NC State should Fire Keatts after he has had 3 straight winning seasons..... ummm let’s not forget who we really are here and real our expectations back into reality a bit. Anyway.... I’m done and what do I know I’m just a hobbyists