Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2020-2021 whining thread

BullCityWx

3 hours ago, ILMRoss said:

Folks, occurred to me a few days ago while buying vintage lamps that if I can buy a vintage lamp, I can probably spend some money on a pay site- is wxbell still the leader here?

I was using wxmodels and pivotal but I broke down few weeks ago and got wxbell. Like Jerms said, they do offer a lot more in detail 

12 minutes ago, Avdave said:

I was using wxmodels and pivotal but I broke down few weeks ago and got wxbell. Like Jerms said, they do offer a lot more in detail 

This is not whining. :axe: :D I’m whining over your not whining so start whining so I can stop whining over your not whining. 

5 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

Southeaster weather poster:  “Can’t trust these models. Not enough good atmospheric sampling due to fewer airplanes flying because of covid.”

Also southeastern weather poster:  “Boom!”

:P  j/k

LOL.  Well I have nowhere else to go with our constant shutouts.  Models say its gonna be there, but it aint!  Kind of like radar attenuation....but with models!!  B):arrowhead:

I cant wait to banter about hurricanes again.  We need a snowacane!

If you all say so. I'm not fully aware of the market for those type of deals. 
I bit the bullet for Christmas and haven't looked back. You get A LOT for that price, I've had it for 2 months and still haven't gotten into everything yet.

6 and 18Z Euro and EPS for example

This is from the 0z ECMWF Mean, just to give you an idea of a few of the things they got

881aa2c69f092d0c759a1e4850ae1dba.jpg

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just now, Dunkman said:

This is another miss in the Triad. Such a rough winter. I’ve seen snow half a dozen times and it hasn’t totaled a half inch.

I think I saw the handwriting on the wall yesterday with this event.  We’ve been pitched one underhanded lob after the next and—at best—we somehow manage to hit crappy little grounders back to the pitcher.  We started with a runner on second with no outs and we still can’t score.  I have no faith in next weekend either.  :wacko2: