• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

This is the kind of track we want for substantial snows throughout the forum, well maybe not far WNY but you guys would still get something id imagine. The SLP starts out in SEPA heads directly over NYC then heads NNE through the Conn river valley and continues to move NNE into the GOM. Thats one of my fav ttracks for this area except of course for the Hudson Valley runner that I have yet to experience, lol, and I've been here 18yrs so thats how common that track is, RLMAO!

gfs_conus_240_850_temp_mslp_precip.gif

yeah its eon's away but this period bears watching!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CNY_WX said:

Only to probably watch Washington win tonight. Still to have a shot at the playoffs on the last Sunday night, who’d have thunk?

The Deadskins stink and so does Philly so anything's possible. Pretty sure a 6-10 playoff team would be a worst record ever in playoffs. I think Seattle made it at 7-9 several years back (and won their W.C. game IIRC).  

5 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Heavy snow here and Cazenovia right now. Closing in on 2 and a 1/2 inches.

I think I may look at homes in the next couple years in the Morrisville-Cazenovia-Lafayette/Tully zone. I believe the average snowfall for this corridor is still 125 inches? Even if it's not in the primary lake effect zone, that area seems to benefit from Orographic lift and colder temperatures during mild winters like this one. How do you feel it compares to Liverpool/Bayberry area? 

12 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Radar looks so odd. With these different waves and impulses, there's bands moving from the south to north, some moving from SW to NE, now they're starting to move from NW to SE...all different directions!

Very weird event. I thought it was over before, ripping again. Bad snow growth but vis is way down again.

• Like 1