• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve/Day Annual Scrooger Event

Baroclinic Zone

We’re taking advantage of the mild weather. Fire pit going...actually quite the festive Xmas eve with the snow around and mild temps...it almost feels like Reggae week at the ski resort in late March when you have those days near 50 but plenty of corn to make turns on and you sit by the fire pit with a beer afterward. 

My son built a snowman and then destroyed it 20 minutes later

BC83F6A5-26EC-4D53-9F19-529BB08F4564.jpeg

19E85BD3-AC5E-4439-A6BF-7ED1A3B5D1EC.jpeg

• Like 12

Just now, PhineasC said:

45 here. I am not a great CAD spot and expect to get torched. 

You are a very good deeper layer CAD spot (like it will be sleeting in BTV and you could still be all snow)...when it’s really shallow CAD right near the sfc you don’t do as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We’re taking advantage of the mild weather. Fire pit going...actually quite the festive Xmas eve with the snow around and mild temps...it almost feels like Reggae week at the ski resort in late March when you have those days near 50 but plenty of corn to make turns on and you sit by the fire pit with a beer afterward. 

My son built a snowman and then destroyed it 20 minutes later

BC83F6A5-26EC-4D53-9F19-529BB08F4564.jpeg

19E85BD3-AC5E-4439-A6BF-7ED1A3B5D1EC.jpeg

Lol yep Reggae weekend vibe. Nice pit

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol yep Reggae weekend vibe. Nice pit

Thanks man. Had to dig it out to get it going, lol. But figured why not. Xmas eve and we’re not going anywhere. Might as well enjoy it outside. 

The Reggae weekend vibe is fun. Too bad it has to downpour tomorrow. A couple days like this would have been totally great. :lol:

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Thanks man. Had to dig it out to get it going, lol. But figured why not. Xmas eve and we’re not going anywhere. Might as well enjoy it outside. 

The Reggae weekend vibe is fun. Too bad it has to downpour tomorrow. A couple days like this would have been totally great. :lol:

One saving grace about today is my gutters melted before the rain came. 3 inches of rain with frozen gutters could have been ugly. We reset the table, on to January. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

One saving grace about today is my gutters melted before the rain came. 3 inches of rain with frozen gutters could have been ugly. We reset the table, on to January. 

This is actually something that is violently underrated and communicated in these situations. Can be very disastrous. 

• Like 1