• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Christmas Eve 2020 Snow Potential

cyclone77

a bit of snow melted during the transition, and there's a bunch of blowing and drifting going on as well up here in St Paul's north end. Not going to bother trying to get a measurement hear at the apt complex until things calm down in the morning.

wind chills across the metro are ranging from -2 to -10F attm.

temps at MSP airport ..

before fropa - 15Z +7C

last hour - 00z  -9C and dropping.

• Like 1

Heavy band of snow is migrating east over the Lake. It's not snowing as hard as it was earlier. No early snow reports yet, but they did get 4-6" up near the border from last night's and this mornings snow bands that made their way up there at the start.

Look's like the slow wind down is starting as the low heads NE into the W UP MI. I say 6-8" by morning will be a common number around here

6-8" is about what I expected when the storm wound down, and so the reports are around that. Grand Marais well up the shore near the border ended with almost a foot, and winds hit 70mph. Big tree was felled over Hwy 61. Good wind maker of a storm, lacking in the snow dept tho for my town.

Next up is in about a week with some Lake effect on tap with the next wave for the area here.

• Like 1