Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 16 2020 CTP Snowstorm Disco and Obs

pasnownut

7.0" Moderate snow. 

That band associated with the thundersnow over Mt Davis (Somerset County) is lurking. I did see the GLM flash product on the COD satellite page pick up on about two or three strikes back about an hour ago. The extra instability likely aided by the SE flow over the one ridge line in that region. 

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

7.0" Moderate snow. 

That band associated with the thundersnow over Mt Davis (Somerset County) is lurking. I did see the GLM flash product on the COD satellite page pick up on about two or three strikes back about an hour ago. The extra instability likely aided by the SE flow over the one ridge line in that region. 

Im keeping pace with you so far.

Just now, MAG5035 said:

7.0" Moderate snow. 

How is the surface low track looking in real time?
How soon could the LSV go back to snow as the coastal low further develops & heads northeast?

10 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

7.0" Moderate snow. 

It just arrived here. Snowing the hardest its snowed all day. Big flakes falling.