8 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I’ve got 7.5” in 6 Hours.  
8pm: Start  

10:15pm: 1”  

11:15: 2”  

12:15: 3”  

1:15: 5.5”  

2:15: 7.5”  

And I’ve been under tremendous yellow bands 3 times now.  So understand my skepticism.  

I really don't understand your skepticism lol multiple nws employees are reporting it

3 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

ya the change is coming fast......idk how a weenie could deal out there.....i couldn't......when its good its really good but mostly its junk.....

You just learn to accept it over time. And yet there have been a decent number of storms in recent memory where the Cape has outperformed the rest of the region and more heavily followed metro areas. The good ole’ Cape Cod special. 

30-36 inches with the Blizzard of January 2005 was a once in a lifetime storm so that made and continues to make everything worth it. 

5 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I really don't understand your skepticism lol multiple nws employees are reporting it

I’m not skeptical of the Binghamton Band, I’m skeptical of 4” an hour on my Eastern SNE neck of the woods / in Boston when I’ve been under the same bands and haven’t cracked 2.5” per hour rates even across a 20 minute span at 350’ in the woods.  

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I’m not skeptical of the Binghamton Band, I’m skeptical of 4” an hour on my Eastern SNE neck of the woods / in Boston when I’ve been under the same bands and haven’t cracked 2.5” per hour rates even across a 20 minute span at 350’ in the woods.  

I had it about an hour and half ago. 4" an hour. Too cold and lazy for me to go out anymore at this point. Probably nearing 7" or 8"

9 minutes ago, CCHurricane said:

You just learn to accept it over time. And yet there have been a decent number of storms in recent memory where the Cape has outperformed the rest of the region and more heavily followed metro areas. The good ole’ Cape Cod special. 

30-36 inches with the Blizzard of January 2005 was a once in a lifetime storm so that made and continues to make everything worth it. 

I hear ya man.....the biggies out there can be epic.....Jan 2005 was so meh here in Hartford but grats out on CC.....it’s like my feb 2013.....I was so disappointed here by Jan 2005

• Like 1