• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

Hi there, all.  IP just turned to ZR at the house in Clarksburg.  31.1F / 31F.  Storm total so far is 2.1" SN/IP.  I'll be enjoying this one from the place up in Vermont.  14F / -3F here now and only expecting 2-3" of SN as the storm skirts by to the south and east.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

This is going to turn into quite a glacier for tomorrow morning when the temp drops.  

Just got back from being out - most roads are decent in my area but have a compacted layer of snow/ice/sleet on them. They're mostly liquid now but they'll become a skating rink if the temperature dips.

24 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Why are you not posting in our thread? I invited you to post in your own area last year and you ignored me. No better way to wear out a welcome (that never came) is to post in a a thread that's getting a fraction of the snow you will be. Don't be a troll. These are good people down here. 

lol what are you even talking about we had no snow last year i didnt really post plus I worked about 60 hours a week.

Stuck at 33F for the last couple of hours here NW of Vienna - with driving rain.  Ended up with about 2" before the switch to sleet and then rain (not much sleet).

Can anyone give some insight on the timeline for the change back to sn and the prognosis for the region after the flip back..  Tks.  (intentionally avoiding the "mby" here)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic