• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

Some good news, especially for the I-95 crew and the immediate low landers. Frederiskcburg and Louisa, VA were -RA at the start but once the heavier precip moved in they've not flipped to -SN. Even Quantico, which is right on the river, has -SN now so there might be a bit more 'boom' with the snow thanks to the earlier onset.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Some good news, especially for the I-95 crew and the immediate low landers. Frederiskcburg and Louisa, VA were -RA at the start but once the heavier precip moved in they've not flipped to -SN. Even Quantico, which is right on the river, has -SN now so there might be a bit more 'boom' with the snow thanks to the earlier onset.

the 3k NAM at 6z was a disaster. Had us high and dry in the DMV till like 1:00pm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

After 10-15 minutes of sleet (with light accumulation), it appears I turned back to light snow, so this is good

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic