Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 16/17 Winter Event

MN Transplant

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Many ensembles have it in that general area.  But tomorrow night mesos should start to hone in on banding an subsequent lollies

thanks - I deleted my post after I saw I was beaten to it (ninja'd?) by jaydreb, LOL... also saw that 20 of that 29" spot occurs in 6 hours between 66 and 72, LOL

23 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

I get that, but with such huge totals being shown on many models not that far away and within striking distance, this scenario would be a bit disappointing. I guess it's all about expectations. Had this not been showing such big potential for days on end with big totals hanging around, 6-10 or whatever would sound amazing for December. But that run almost cut my recent GFS run totals in half.

6-10 is amazing for December 

10 hours ago, Scraff said:

Jebwalks will be had by all. 

Hope you are in good jebwalkin' shape.

Don't look now, but ANOTHER weather system is gonna smash into y'all later, as a storm passes off the NC Coast later this week.

This will be a snowy FRIGID Winter long remembered throughout the Washington DC Metropolitan region!

The Reaper is definitely gonna retire. He's gonna be fresh out of work. There's going to be way too much snow, for him to even have a hope of Reapin' anyone.

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic