Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Recon flying over the western Atlantic  now.. trying to put as much data into the models as possible,?

They see what James sees. This will be a sub 900mb monster as it detonates over the Gulf Stream and floods the Cape with a 20 foot surge. Blinding snow on the Common will mingle with deadly flying glass from the Pru as the dawn awakens tomorrow.

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

No offense to Noyes but I have a hard time buying it. It's not like we're getting the obscene heavy snow signals we've had in other storms. It's also not really a rapidly deepening system. Do we have the ingredients needed for something like 4" an hour. I don't know.... 

must be the often mentioned in house model...........

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

I can't believe raindance said that silly statement unless he was referring to the previous system.

Still the soil temp idea is pretty ridiculous when it can go from pouring to snow drifts in hours. 

That was why I troll posted it but maybe it was about the last storm. Still was not relevant though when EMA accumulated on Halloween. Air temps and rates, that’s it.

2 minutes ago, DomNH said:

That snow hole that keeps showing up on guidance is undoubtedly a real feature. I’m taking the under on double digits where it sets up, and I have a pretty good idea where that’s going to be.

Pretty relentless signal across the board. My guess is some of the meso's are a little wild with it, but the signal is undeniable.