Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

@Dr. Dews..18+ on the cape...go get him!

I am leaning towards an average of 10-12" on the Cape, places like Provincetown, Sandwich and Bourne could see 18".  I am liking the trend of the SREFs to a more reasonable amounts.  I think the deformation band will be wide ranging from the NE PA to NYC to CT to RI and CC and Islands

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I really, really liked that "Queen's Gambit" on Netflix -

well written ..  I guess it was based upon an actual novel/period piece from the mid century last, and the producers/directors did an uncanningly superb job at shining on the decorum of cinema - you could almost smell the carpeting in the gawdy deco 1960s lobby's  - ya know?  And the costuming and acting was sooo on point for like 1966 hubris mixed with that fake politeness from that era of America -   And the chess was fun!!!  My close friend and I used to hang out on Game Colony . com back in the day... Jesus that's like 18 years ago now - my god. But we were still young-ish then and would play speed chess through beer goggles until 2 .. 3 am sometimes...  We always played our best game right at 3 beers...  Something about passing through that phase of inebriation ... it dulling distracting clutter from the mind, but just before the synapses gap to large hahaha...  Man ... we got to 2,800 hundred wants - with my guy, "TakeMyPoints" - it was a great way to ensure games. You'd open a room and wait ... and some 1800 Kasporavian narcissist would happen by and take the bate every time.  Zomb!  We ended up taking his/her points most of the time...   One time ( at band camp!) the person was threatening to go to the site admins because we falsely named our selves - man, ...the idiocy you get on those sites ... beautiful -

I have not seen the Queens Gambit but it has gotten rave reviews. The show has sparked a resurgence in chess. Likely the largest resurgence since the days of Fisher.  Check out Chess.com

Just getting caught up. Past few pages are bottle on the nighstand worthy. Good clowning around though, I sense there’s snow incoming. 

Still liking mostly a 8-12” deal with max zones of 12-16” in SNE, could be thru pike or thru ct/ri/sema. Once we lift today’s syatem to our NE we should start to iron out the deets, leading to a confident forecast. This still has some wiggling to do.

GL.

• Like 1