Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

Just now, dryslot said:

If some are still thinking 18"+ i think that was never realistic with the speed and the weaker system being portrayed, Listening to some you would have thought this whiffed the SNE.

its a quick hitting period of lift that favors pike S on Euro . Lift is still maxed over SE PA . My guess would be realistically 8-10 for that S of pike crowd  with maybe 12" SW ct

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

its a quick hitting period of lift that favors pike S on Euro . Lift is still maxed over SE PA . My guess would be realistically 8-10 for that S of pike crowd  with maybe 12" SW ct

Pa is in line for those higher totals indeed as they look to be in the right spot to maximize qpf, 12" for SNE is nothing to sneeze at, Maybe somebody sees a few more.

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Boned is a relative term.  If you're wanting the higher end totals, I'd say that likelihood is setting sail.  If 6" plus is acceptable, I think you're in that realm.

Maybe...just several events in a row of some of the lowest totals around. Tiresome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Most of CT has been very good in every run..except the GFS.  

Ya that map is excellent for most of CT.

Yeah. The GFS looks suspicious as it has been so consistent Lately... and I’ve read what people are saying about it... but at +- 60 hours out with 2020 tech you would think Euro would have caught on more aggressively by now. 

I feel like the worst case scenario would be a tick north with GFS.

I’m not the best person to talk to about it but I can’t think of any recent events that would show up like the euro just did and bust out with 3 inch pixie in an area indicating a 15-18 inch hit within this time frame