Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

I think I'm on my 3rd Cornell 77 CD lol. 

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Had backstage passes for a concert at the old Garden September 1992.  Fun times.

I'm 29 but when I hang out with my best friends and really throw the booze back it's our band of choice. Brown eyed woman, Bertha, Tennessee Jed, sugaree.... There are just so many God damn jams I don't know where to begin and end 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I'm 29 but when I hang out with my best friends and really throw the booze back it's our band of choice. Brown eyed woman, Bertha, Tennessee Jed, sugaree.... There are just so many God damn jams I don't know where to begin and end 

Greatest american band!

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

At this point not worth mentioning anything far over a foot yet. I want to see more consensus before we throw out over a foot with the progressive nature of m the storm. But I entirely agree we could be over a foot. Let's get more big time runs first. 

I mentioned it and comfortable doing so.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Boston Bulldog said:

Fitting that my last undergraduate exam before I apply to Atmospheric Science graduate programs is coinciding with this storm. Really hoping I don't lose power as I'm taking it.

Had to take the GRE in Worcester during the peak of the big early December storm last year, sensing a trend here!

Ugh they are still requiring that thing even this year? Many schools in my field started leaving it in the past 2-3 years. This year most schools in my field are not requiring/considering it. I don't get that thing, my  quant score was 20 percentile points higher the year I took it than the following year. 

5 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Ugh they are still requiring that thing even this year? Many schools in my field started leaving it in the past 2-3 years. This year most schools in my field are not requiring/considering it. I don't get that thing, my  quant score was 20 percentile points higher the year I took it than the following year. 

Nope, not required anymore. Tried to get ahead of the game by getting it out of the way early, looks like its just a couple hundred bucks down the drain now. Covid was the final push most schools needed to eliminate it. 

• Like 1

Just now, weathafella said:

I don’t know man-I’d be worried in DC/BWI amd even PHL at this point.  Look at the lower half of NJ

It’s damn tough to get a major snow event within 20 miles of the coast in NJ this early in the year barring a perfect setup.  A 030-040 wind there is off 50 degree water. Even for JFK it’s a night and day difference as the same wind for them is primarily off land outside of a brief trek over LI sound 

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I don’t know man-I’d be worried in DC/BWI amd even PHL at this point.  Look at the lower half of NJ

Look at MD and SEPA. tucked low caused SNJ to rain and miss the goods and not because the system gets kicked east. 

But the mid atl is not just big I95 cities. Id be happy it I was NW of philly right now.