Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 5-6, 2020 Storm Observations and Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

4 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Oh yeah im not complaining...I’m doing well I probably have 2.5-3...im weird I never measure. I’m in a good spot for this part and possibly the pivot and rot, we shall see

Speaking from experience patience can be key there. It’s tough to watch everyone rip to your SW but the best is yet to come for SE NH. 

1 minute ago, radarman said:

That's kind of like when the 12th pick of the NBA draft is taken and the announcers describe him as similar to Kobe with a little Jordan

Yeah too bad this one will be more like an Antione Walker in the end rather than those guys....nothing wrong with that. Solid system but if this were a few ticks colder, it would be up there with those others easily. It had all the ingredients...that radar says it all. Just needed a non-disgusting airmass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our temp fall slammed shut about 1.5 hours back here in Ayer ...

Fell from 40 to 32 and change but has been 'frozen' at that 32.5 .. .

We have no icicles off any metallic objects and water is dripping - it's seems we are accumulating at nearly the melt rate and have been for the past hour, as vis has been 1/3 or so the whole way and we have 2.25 unchanged. 

Maybe a dynamic butt kick to plumb that 31.5 clincher but for now..we await that meso band -