Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GOOD CHANCE OF 1ST LIGHT SNOW EVENT VA / nw NC/ MD DEL MONDAY DEC 7

DTWXRISK

8 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

"Barking." It's like a few snowflakes possible for anyone DC and north. When did this turn into the SW Virginia forum?

this may be a  shock to you but  Mid Atlantic    also includes va 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

this may be a  shock to you but  Mid Atlantic    also includes va 

This may come as a shock to you, but literally all but a handful of posters on here are basically Northern VA and north. Most are DC and MD. No one here cares about Richmond.

• Confused 3
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

This may come as a shock to you, but literally all but a handful of posters on here are basically Northern VA and north. Most are DC and MD. No one here cares about Richmond.

I thought Richmond was in the southeastern forum as it’s southern VA. I love DT’s information and posts though, so if that means we have to take Richmond, i guess it’s worth it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't read the forum/discussion. ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Why don't you stop bitching and let the man post. I live in CHO and last time I checked we are part of this forum, including Richmond. The more snow discussion the better as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dendrimer77 said:

You see, that's where your wrong. DT posts about the entire region, not just Richmond. You are creating a problem that doesn't exist. Us posters that don't often post feel the need to call out an ass every once and a while.

Don't have a problem with him posting, but it's annoying when he posts in this forum that a model is "honking" and then posts images of the model run and it literally shows a handful of flakes for what is 99% of the posters reading the thread. 

1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

Don't have a problem with him posting, but it's annoying when he posts in this forum that a model is "honking" and then posts images of the model run and it literally shows a handful of flakes for what is 99% of the posters reading the thread. 

It's the first possible  snow of the year get over yourself

• Like 10

Just now, osfan24 said:

Internet tough guy number 2.  Must be something in the water down there.

I also find it interesting that these posters who I've never seen post here before come out of the woodwork now. Like someone said, Richmond is a part of another forum and their weather is quite often very different than here. It would be like someone going into the Philly forum and talking about the snow in DC.

I think that comparison is far off, but all good man. Hope you get some snow this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, osfan24 said:

Don’t be a jerk. Yea this sub is dominated by the DC Balt corridor but that doesn’t mean the people in our region outside that zone can’t discuss their weather. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, osfan24 said:

well  I   will   try and  be  more  "focused"  in my comments   central VA  vs  DC  north VA  BAL 

fair  enough ?

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

LOL  suddenly    GFS  gets a  clue and look like   RGEM  EURO   36 + hours  ago 

0zGFS.png

Nice surprise to see both American models trend toward the European. Was honestly not expecting that. Can you tell me what the change was from 12/18z to 0z. More NS interaction or is the New England bomb hauling a little more than expected? 

54 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

well  I   will   try and  be  more  "focused"  in my comments   central VA  vs  DC  north VA  BAL 

fair  enough ?

Yes please! We have posters from the PA line areas, eastern shore of md/va, West Virginia, down through DC. Appreciate your comments but let’s not forget about those further north than DC. 

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, DTWXRISK said:

fair  enough ?

Also, we do have a Richmond area thread for posters who live down there, it’s not as active, but does exist. 

• Like 1

• H2O unpinned this topic