• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

23 hours ago, SJonesWX said:

no way. I love cruising up and down the street doing power slides in the middle of a good snow storm. my cart is ready to go 12 months a year. knobby tires and lift kit help though.

Wow! I'm impressed. But. But. But. There's usually some heavy weather or a storm around 12/5 that precipitates (pun intended) this wrap up (another pun intended). It's got a full tank of gas, though, so like the VW in the movie Sleeper, it will start up for any emergency. 

where's the cutoff from RN to SN, around the 128 corridor? just curious if those returns are accurate on WU...i flipped at 9, nothing stuck, above 1k it was paste of 3-4" on 219 in barkhamsted, now I'm back to drizzle at 34... wasn't expecting much here, but going to boxboro tomorrow morning so looking forward to seeing some fresh white.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:09 AM, DTWXRISK said:

0z     saturday  euro sounding  ar  7pm sat   has   BOST  at  37   Td  34...  thats NOT snow

at  30 hrs   Temp is  34  Td  is  28  and  its about to  END

ecmwf_full_2020120500_024_42.5--71.0.png

ecmwf_full_2020120500_030_42.5--71.0.png

prateptype_cat_ecmwf.us_ne.png

EURO  and    NAM  soundings   for  BOSTON were  good  and should of been a   red  flag d warning  about  BOSTON snow