• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

I’ve arrived to Henniker...I’m almost tempted to eat the money and head East lol....nah anything can happen and I’m not rich. I’m happy with 8 or 9, but hopeful for a foot plus obviously.

You could make a last-minute decision in the morning based on how things look.You could make a last-minute decision in the morning based on how things look.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Oh yeah. It just rotted there for awhile. That area looked great on the NAM. 

Yeah sort of riding the QPF gradient here on the models but that's where the best mid level/dgz sig is.

Pretty good look. Guess we'll have to watch for a shift to NW winds at BDL and a downslope special for ineednsow at the BDL crew.

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

Yeah sort of riding the QPF gradient here on the models but that's where the best mid level/dgz sig is.

Pretty good look. Guess we'll have to watch for a shift to NW winds at BDL and a downslope special for ineednsow at the BDL crew.

Seeing the same things up here. I still feel pretty good with the midlevel look. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I told him to stay near the Derry/MHT line but he didn’t listen. 

I tried to tell him....

Lol I couldn’t decide and went with safety with temps and elevation a bit, but how did I not listen to the master. I still can! Gonna get some sleep now, wake up and see how the 00z/6z runs look and maybe a get an early morning truck East if I need to

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

Lol I couldn’t decide and went with safety with temps and elevation a bit, but how did I not listen to the master. I still can!

Haha...I’m just bustin’...Henniker is still prob in a good spot. The elevation could help quite a bit. It’s not always bad to be right on the northwest edge of the heavy stuff on models...in reality you often end up in the ML fronto-deformation 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Haha...I’m just bustin’...Henniker is still prob in a good spot. The elevation could help quite a bit. It’s not always bad to be right on the northwest edge of the heavy stuff on models...in reality you often end up in the ML fronto-deformation 

In MD, we call it the "Westminster Death Band" because it is always over Westminster, MD no matter where models show the best precip.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

That said...it def makes for some anxious model runs when you are on the line. 

• Sad 1