• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

24 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Everyone complaining about the Euro. If KORH receives >0.10" of QPF from this storm, then all complaints should be directed at the GFS which legitimately has 0.05" for the weekend at ORH.

Time will tell which one sucks!

The GFS in this last system on Monday sucked big time from a QPF standpoint.  At 72 hours, which is where we are now with this latest system, and for most of the subsequent runs it was calling for <1" here.  As it got to within 24-36 hours, the few runs that had QPF just a bit >1" started to go down to just under 1".  We ended up with about 2.6" here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Been on quite the run of not working hard/aka union workers for our snow. Last year was 12hrs a day of slave labor, pushing the granite wheel like Conan The Barbarian. 

I don't think Union representation and hard work are mutually exclusive...I know it wasn't for me straight through the heart of the pandemic.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Been on quite the run of not working hard/aka union workers for our snow. Last year was 12hrs a day of slave labor, pushing the granite wheel like Conan The Barbarian. 

There are weenies here who have been chained to the model wheel of pain for decades. They know what is best in life:

”To get crushed with snow on all models, see the snow driven before your window, and to hear the lamentations of the weenies to the south.”

• Haha 3

Just now, PhineasC said:

There are weenies here who have been chained to the model wheel of pain for decades. They know what is best in life:

”To get crushed with snow on all models, see the snow driven before your window, and to hear the lamentations of the weenies to the south.”

:lmao:      I’m dying. Praying to Crom the God of snow. “And if the euro does not listen...then the hell with you.”

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

And in 2010...it was the lamentations of the weenies to the north, when all you guys in the south got obliterated..while we got nothing.  What a crazy winter that was in more than one way. 

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I remember some recent years when all we heard were the lamentations from PF when we took away all his snow.  :)

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

RGEM is the first semi interesting solution here... prob would look similar to the event 6 weeks ago. 

Except that we had some colder air than we will have for this one.  It seems that when we get an early season snow of any substance around here, we starve waiting for the next one.  I know it's only 12/2, but just saying.

Greetings to all. 

Checking in from afar. Boy do I miss being in New England. As the models turn from every run to run. More things change the more of the same I see. On FB I've already put my fore warning of the threat, like being careful of word choice in assessment.

Life here in general side. Health is everything, I will spare y'all from the details. Thankfully my fallback is tracking the storms.

So to keep this brief...LOL 

IT GONNA SNOW!

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1