Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

15 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

The one day it won't be ice.

Lol I went up this past Sunday before we got the freezing rain. I’m surprised they haven’t been making more snow like they could but there’s a decent amount of regular snow up there. They have a lot of their diamond terrain opened with only natural cover, which is probably better than frozen machine made snow but there was some pretty thin cover in spots.

I did survive the opened top half of Extrovert lol.

D0070E82-229F-4B1D-983A-FA84BDBACC4C.thumb.jpeg.47cb52057538113d953d1d341b9e0666.jpeg

• Like 3

I did not check others Ob's but over here it is a beautiful day pre storm.  42 and little to no wind.  Needed a nice day like this.  

Edit-Boy the Nam is really going out on its own right now.  I use it quite a bit but have to assume it is off course with putting the pressure falls way out into the Atlantic. 

7 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Nam shows how one small change can effect totals a lot.

Yea, the 18z really lacked the organized intense CCB band that's going to be the determining factor for the eastern half of PA of  having widespread excessive totals come to fruition or more like what the NWS is putting out with the 7-12" warnings. Still tremendous differences in the short range guidance. Check out the RGEM, the Mid-Atlantic folks probably fainted.