Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

From CTP's AFD earlier -

"Wind gusts 30-35mph are possible across the far southeast zones particularly early Monday as the low deepens offshore the Delmarva/NJ coast."

Coupled with -

"Blizzard Warning: Sustained or frequent gusts to 35 mph or greater and considerable falling and/or blowing snow. These conditions must last for at least 3 hrs. (Usually associated w/6+ inches of snowfall in central PA)"

...Just maybe

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In my eyes the good news from the 12Z Nam is that it lessens the effects of the coastal low trying to reform/split off the New England Coastline, like the 0Z Nam showed last night,  when it stalls off to our Southeast.   That dry slot still punches part of the LSV in the gut. 

It also brought best precip into our forum.  Was a tick south of 6z.  Not sure if thats just noise, but it was notable.  IMO it just supports a ctp beatdown.

And as always, only look at snowfall maps for trends, and not forecasts for back yard rulers.  

namconus_asnow_neus_29.png

namconus_asnow_neus_27.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

It also brought best precip into our forum.  Was a tick south of 6z.  Not sure if thats just noise, but it was notable.  IMO it just supports a ctp beatdown.

Definitely a good run for those north of route 30 in the eastern half of the state.  Technically I just barely get Warning level snows here due to taint and dry slot but not worried about it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

12 GFS !!!!!

LSV Bullseye right over me, @canderson

@sauss06 and @CarlislePaWx & @Anduril

Here are the 10-1 & Kuchera!!!!

Aleet !!!! ALEET !

OMG @Blizzard of 93, this is ridiculous (lol).  How many times can we be the bullseye?  30"?  I'm stocked up with food, etc so that if I can't get out until Wednesday or Thursday I'll be fine.

• Like 1