Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

Careful with that TT and its snowmap counting snow/sleet together.. though I'm only at 60 with Weatherbell haha. 

gem-all-east-instant_ptype-2180800.thumb.png.06362e780c9cc06372e09d5f5549e47b.png

It’s the frame after that that gets fun. Mixing does creep north, but once CCB forms it gets squashed. See a 4”+ QPF lollipop in there around southern Lanc Co. That’s wild.

3 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Careful with that TT and its snowmap counting snow/sleet together.. though I'm only at 60 with Weatherbell haha. 

gem-all-east-instant_ptype-2180800.thumb.png.06362e780c9cc06372e09d5f5549e47b.png

I’ll take it no matter what it ends up being. That’s a shitpile of sumthin. 

should start seeing banding show up more tomorrow especially with the potential stall. 

CTP’s 11:24 pm write up doesn’t really expect warning level snows north of Lancaster. They say it “may” be needed but not expected. 

Latest ensemble probabilities have increased likelihood for
warning criteria snowfall across our southern tier Sun-Mon, with
sufficient confidence to hoist Winter Storm Watch headlines
from Somerset to Lancaster Counties. This in good collaboration
with LWX and PHI and latest Snowprobs, which are showing nearly
categorical likelihood of exceeding Advisory criteria and 65-70%
likelihood of exceeding 6" over York and Lancaster Counties.
Watches *may* need to be expanded slightly northward in time,
but it appears that most of the remainder of central PA south of
I80 is looking at Advisory criteria snow, and at this time no
ptype issues to speak of.

CTP’s 11:24 pm write up doesn’t really expect warning level snows north of Lancaster. They say it “may” be needed but not expected. 

Latest ensemble probabilities have increased likelihood forwarning criteria snowfall across our southern tier Sun-Mon, withsufficient confidence to hoist Winter Storm Watch headlinesfrom Somerset to Lancaster Counties. This in good collaborationwith LWX and PHI and latest Snowprobs, which are showing nearlycategorical likelihood of exceeding Advisory criteria and 65-70%likelihood of exceeding 6" over York and Lancaster Counties.Watches *may* need to be expanded slightly northward in time,but it appears that most of the remainder of central PA south ofI80 is looking at Advisory criteria snow, and at this time noptype issues to speak of.

They can keep their warnings I’ll take my 16” and call it even. Besides I would find it enjoyable seeing all the Facebook posts from people stuck in the snow since they bitch nonstop when ctp does issue anything

• Like 1