Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

18 minutes ago, anotherman said:

@pasnownut your positive vibes have worked so far.

Lol. While I’m obviously wishin this one in....I’m actually believing the stuff I feel and just hope my stance holds merit. We’re not there yet, but obviously going in the right direction.  
now back to a slope side beer before my old ass gets back on the slopes with my kid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Not saying good or bad but very different.  Actually a lot of big snows do mix the whole way up to CTP. 

Considering where the coastal's at off the VA and Delmarva coast, it's really punching the mix into PA pretty far. It has a really intense 850 mb jet that looks like it advects in near to slightly above zero 850 temps in the LSV. 925mb and surface stay well below freezing. Would probably be mostly sleet. This looks like a classic really amped NAM run. 

2 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Considering where the coastal's at off the VA and Delmarva coast, it's really punching the mix into PA pretty far. It has a really intense 850 mb jet that looks like it advects in near to slightly above zero 850 temps in the LSV. 925mb and surface stay well below freezing. Would probably be mostly sleet. This looks like a classic really amped NAM run. 

I am on my phone on TT so the 850's have not updated yet but the dry slot was a bit of a surprise.  

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

As everything trends north today, DT goes south:

Can someone explain to me what happens between the 8" purple line and the 8-12" red line?

When I saw the map on Facebook, I was wondering the same thing. What's the difference in the two zones?

6 minutes ago, Voyager said:

When I saw the map on Facebook, I was wondering the same thing. What's the difference in the two zones?

Guess he expects a uniform 8" in that zone haha, should either make the 8" a 6 inch line or bump up the low number of the 8-12". Oh well It's just the first guess map, although he had a map out yesterday so I suppose that one was the first guess on the first guess map.