Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

13 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Euro is favoring the outcome many storms have taken this year. Sheared out mess.

and that coupled w/ typical miller B screwjobs, is why I dislike them, and why I've set 6-10 as my goal, as the path to victory is often a convoluted mess.  Just not clean n easy

58 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Euro is favoring the outcome many storms have taken this year. Sheared out mess.

I read one met's opinion this morning that he believes the Euro is out to lunch with how it's handling the energy and it will correct itself and end up hitting us.

Next met came along and said exactly what you did - the Euro is simply handling/responding to the pattern...shred and weaken, shred and weaken...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

If the Euro was the only model showing a snowstorm, it would cave to the rest. When it's the only model not showing a snowstorm, all other guidance moves towards it. 

Uncanny...

My thoughts are the Euro being on it own is a red flag. But it will be interesting to see the final outcome.

Thanks

Just now, Atomixwx said:

Amen. And Awoman.

Yes for sure it is not the run where the backend over delivers but it is a good thump. At 84 the Primary is still delivering the goods out in Ohio. The NAM followed somewhat of the EURO so we have to watch the coastal it is no longer tucked in as it seems more progressive and goes east. Miller B's are so much fun!

1 hour ago, canderson said:

You have to trust the Euro. It is showing the seasonal trend  

Boxing Day cones to mind. 

Oh, that one was bad. Allentown had more than a foot if I recall, and I used a wisk broom to sweep off my sidewalk. That was worse than the times Atlantic City got a blizzard and I got flurries in ABE.

1 minute ago, GrandmasterB said:

It’s actually a tick Nwest from it’s previous run.  Too bad it sucks.  Onto the GFS!

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

12z: NAM: Hope for the front thump

ICON: We hug tight and don't let go

RGEM: South of 6z, little above the M/D line

Im gonna say that the 12z Nam was an improvement.  Tightened up a bit, but I can see room for it to go boom..a bit