Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, dailylurker said:

I don't drink but I did eat a really strong adult brownie. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to look like your cat when 2021 begins. What was I talking about? 

I made those once. Turned out pretty well. I am ignorant on this stuff- can you buy edibles in MD?

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Used to have a lot of fun with M-80’s as a kid

Same here.  Remember visiting my dad's family in Colorado Springs, CO in 72 for July 4th.  Our uncle placed two Silver Salutes under a wash tub, which failed to achieve the desired elevation after liftoff.  So he put two M-8-'s under the wash tub and proceeded to blow it into the top of a nearby tree trailing a nice plume of smoke.  Then he had to find a way to get it out of the tree as our grandma laughed like crazy watching 3 of her grown sons (including our dad) play with potentially lethal fireworks.  

That night we had a pop bottle rocket war between our family at grandma's house and the neighbor's across the street.  That only stopped when a rocket came in grandma's front door and exploded in the entry-way, to the tune of hysterics by everyone.  Those were the good ole days...   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RDM said:

Same here.  Remember visiting my dad's family in Colorado Springs, CO in 72 for July 4th.  Our uncle placed two Silver Salutes under a wash tub, which failed to achieve the desired elevation after liftoff.  So he put two M-8-'s under the wash tub and proceeded to blow it into the top of a nearby tree trailing a nice plume of smoke.  Then he had to find a way to get it out of the tree as our grandma laughed like crazy watching 3 of her grown sons (including our dad) play with potentially lethal fireworks.  

That night we had a pop bottle rocket war between our family at grandma's house and the neighbor's across the street.  That only stopped when a rocket came in grandma's front door and exploded in the entry-way, to the tune of hysterics by everyone.  Those were the good ole days...   

Pretty sure you listed off 37 reasons why you’d be thrown in jail in 2020 :)

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

I made those once. Turned out pretty well. I am ignorant on this stuff- can you buy edibles in MD?

You sure can. MD has a pretty extensive "medical marijuana program" There's dispensaries everywhere. You just need your card. That's super easy. Sleeping problems? You're good lol

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic