Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2020

George BM

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Have you tried the latest version of RAR First Meal Stout? Holy shit is it awful lol. Unless you like chewing on a slab of salty hickory smoked bacon. What a terrible concept. Worst damn thing I have ever drank. I have 3 of the 4 left if you want them lol.

I haven’t. I had last years version. Thought it was okay. I mean I’ll take them if you aren’t gonna drink them, I just don’t know when I’d be in your area lol

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

I haven’t. I had last years version. Thought it was okay. I mean I’ll take them if you aren’t gonna drink them, I just don’t know when I’d be in your area lol

Yeah I read reviews based on that version- layers of coffee and dark chocolate. Needless to say I was a bit surprised lol.

I will be in kent Island tomorrow from about 3pm to maybe 5pm.

Just now, CAPE said:

Yeah I read reviews based on that version- layers of coffee and dark chocolate. Needless to say I was a bit surprised lol.

I will be in kent Island tomorrow from about 3pm to maybe 5pm.

I’ll be at work during that time lol. I’ll check back with you at a later date and see if you still have them. If I make an eastern shore trip I’ll give you a heads up. Thanks 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I have a few in the fridge you might want to try, or better, the pumpkin stout or black and cran sour on tap. We aren’t far from where you work!

Ok, pick something out for me, and I’ll meet you and trade you one. I prefer stouts or dark beers

Who are you with?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Ok, pick something out for me, and I’ll meet you and trade you one. I prefer stouts or dark beers

Who are you with?

Cozy’s Brewery. A local garage brewery in Pikesville. Namely, my garage!

I’ll gladly meet you at Meadowood with a growler or two and let you sample. It won’t be necessary to exchange for your store bought stuff. I like hearing the honest thoughts of others.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I was. Mostly. I mean, Ji has never canceled winter forever and PSU kinda sorta danced up to that line? 

:facepalm: I said I do expect the blocking to work out. But if we start to see what was our best snow looks stop producing even threats that is a big uh oh. That’s not a revelation. 

20 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Guys. I need the NAM to verify out here for Wednesday night. I will lose my mind

Pulling for ya 

10 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Lol PSU knows what he's doing....classic

:devilsmiley:

6 hours ago, snowfan said:

Someone actually bragged about debate team training? 

I coach a policy debate team.  Dunno about “training”. We won a State championship a few years ago. I am proud of that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Cozy’s Brewery. A local garage brewery in Pikesville. Namely, my garage!

I’ll gladly meet you at Meadowood with a growler or two and let you sample. It won’t be necessary to exchange for your store bought stuff. I like hearing the honest thoughts of others.

I appreciate that. But I’ll give you one of these man. Always like sharing the wealth. I’m at my park job every Saturday 1-5. Just give me a heads up if and when you wanna meet 

• Like 1

My 2 year old has Jedi hide and seek skills. The 6 year old goes to hide and she just sits down and starts to play with her frozen castle. After a couple mins the 6 year old starts calling “are you coming”. She replies “yea I’m coming” but just keeps playing. Eventually he gets frustrated and walks out and she immediately points at him and says “I found you”. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, CAPE said:

If you can make it, meet me in Kent Island tomorrow. Going to donate blood at 3 pm then I will be heading to the Winery at Red Apple Plaza to pick up some stuff for NYE after that.

That might work. I was late kegging the sour, so it’s not ready, but the pumpkin is plentiful. I’ll let you know in the AM

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CAPE said:

The infotainment system. What vehicle do you have?

2020 Honda Accord.. I just googled the Infotainment system and it is an aftermarket add on.. my car already has the TV.. it just wont play any other video other than my rear camera.

One cool thing is though is that it drives its self.. I figured it out the other day when I felt the steering wheel moving on its own on cruise control.. so I figured.. lets see what happens if I just let go ..

And sure enough I went from College Park to 50 on the DC beltway without any steering or pedals.. 

Thats why I want the video.. if I can get video with the autopilot.. its almost like your not driving!!!!

2 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

2020 Honda Accord.. I just googled the Infotainment system and it is an aftermarket add on.. my car already has the TV.. it just wont play any other video other than my rear camera.

One cool thing is though is that it drives its self.. I figured it out the other day when I felt the steering wheel moving on its own on cruise control.. so I figured.. lets see what happens if I just let go ..

And sure enough I went from College Park to 50 on the DC beltway without any steering or pedals.. 

Thats why I want the video.. if I can get video with the autopilot.. its almost like your not driving!!!!

:wacko:

6 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

That would make it easier to fix a cocktail. Hard to juggle the steering wheel and the martini shaker.  

9 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

EA094929-33B9-48E1-8B5D-4A15F62F868D.thumb.jpeg.91501ed34b8a565a90055ae2360c0ed0.jpeg

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

My 2 year old has Jedi hide and seek skills. The 6 year old goes to hide and she just sits down and starts to play with her frozen castle. After a couple mins the 6 year old starts calling “are you coming”. She replies “yea I’m coming” but just keeps playing. Eventually he gets frustrated and walks out and she immediately points at him and says “I found you”. 

If she can work her brother like that, don't think she hasn't got you pegged.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic